Dr. Carrie Welch received her doctorate of chiropractic from the Southern California University of Health Science. Upon graduation, she took a position as an instructor in the SCUHS Clinical Orthopedics and Neurology and Chiropractic Procedures departments, and as a teaching assistant in the school's clinic.
Dr. Carrie Welch has been serving the Northern Virginia area since October of 2004 in her Reston, Virginia clinic, ComfortWorks.
Dr. Welch specializes in the care of patients suffering from neuromusculoskeletal conditions. She uses a 'whole person approach' when taking care of her patients. She combines the very best diagnostic equipment, hands-on-technique, and state of the art physiotherapy procedures. Dr. Welch is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to feeling good.
• Doctorate of Chiropractic, Southern California University of Health Science
• Clinical Internship, Whittier Chiropractic Health Center
• Virginia Licensed
• National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Parts I, II, III, and IV and physiotherapy
Memberships & Associations:
• American Chiropractic Association
• Virginia Chiropractic
• Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce : Ambassador
• Dulles Regional Chamber of Commerce